- 1996 – The company foundation by personal entity and the entry on the Slovak market with printing and advertising activities
- 1997 – Specialization for the self-adhesive labels, mainly labels on the roll and print labels + consumables for thermal transfer printers.
- 2001 – Print labels obtained trade name and brand EMY
- 2002 – Company was retransformed on MiF, advertising company, Ltd.
- 2006 – Quality certification in accordance with the Standard EN ISO 9001: 2000
- 2007 – Renamed on the present company name MiF Ltd.
- 2008 – Moving to the new place in Dubnica nad Váhom
- 2013 – Building up of the new warehouse and production hall
- 2014 – EN ISO 14001 Certification
- 2015 New addition in machine park MiF – Edale FL3
- 2016 MiF About us Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8yQdx_dGo0
The main idea is to be the long time, stable and reliable partner for the customers and business partners. We want to reinforce our position on the Slovak market and to spread our activities to the foreign marketplaces by the quality of our products and services.